Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KC KC is offline

Default EULA repitition

the EULA shows up every time I open an office program and I have to accept it
again to proceed. Why? I have Office 2003 and just loaded it on my new
computer with Vista.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try r-click and Run As, pick Administrator and THEN Accept the EULA

KC wrote:

the EULA shows up every time I open an office program and I have to accept it
again to proceed. Why? I have Office 2003 and just loaded it on my new
computer with Vista.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

KC wrote:

the EULA shows up every time I open an office program and I have to accept it
again to proceed. Why? I have Office 2003 and just loaded it on my new
computer with Vista.

I'm having the same problem but when I r-click, there is no option to run as administrator. What now?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes. And I now think that part of the problem is that I disabled my password
when I boot up. But, I don't know where or how to re-enable the password so I
can log on as administrator to accept the EULA

"Bob I" wrote:

Is it loaded on Vista?

KC wrote:

the EULA shows up every time I open an office program and I have to accept it
again to proceed. Why? I have Office 2003 and just loaded it on my new
computer with Vista.

I'm having the same problem but when I r-click, there is no option to run as administrator. What now?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm sorry, but you will need to look in Vista help or try the Vista
group for that answer.

Farouk wrote:

Yes. And I now think that part of the problem is that I disabled my password
when I boot up. But, I don't know where or how to re-enable the password so I
can log on as administrator to accept the EULA

"Bob I" wrote:

Is it loaded on Vista?