Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ash ash is offline

Default how to create predefined series of texts like weekdays,months and

please help i want to create the above in excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Use excel date and time formulas for this. For eg today's date in cell A2 of
sheet 1
=TODAY() will return the current date accordingly you can use other functions.
--
Click "Yes" button if it helps

please help i want to create the above in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Weekdays, months should be default in ToolsOptionsCustom Lists

But if not, create a new list by clicking on New and entering your
comma-delimited list then hit Add button.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP