Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VLOOKUPS ARE MISSING

I created a report with different tabs with various data. I downloaded one
report and moved the information around and used that as my base. I finished
putting in all my formulas and saved as a 97-03 since I am working in 2007.
Then I saved a copy so I could send it to someone else, but just gave them
the data, not the formulas.

Now when I open the file it says File Error €“ data may have been lost. All
the Vlookup Formulas I entered are gone. The other formulas are there, just
not any of the Vlookups. I am not sure what happened or what to do. The funny
thing is, the correct data is in the cell, but when you click on the cell is
shows =#n/a.

Has anyone experienced this problem before? If I can't figured it out, I
have to redo all my vlookups.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try to type in a new VLOOKUP formula in a cell?

If it works then most likely there is some corruption in the cells having
the VLOOKUPs...

Try to Edit one of the cells and just press enter without changing anything.
Does it solve the problem?