Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default export Exel task list into Project 2002?

I am in the process of learning project 2002 and need to understand the steps
invlovled to import an excel file into project 2002. I also need to know how
to export from project 2002. your help is appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot export from Excel to Project

You must learn through Project help files how to Import Excel into Project.

Also learn from Project help files how to Export from Project to some other
application(Excel?)

Type "import" into Project help and see what you get.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP