Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Border and cell content mis-alligned printing

I have a sheet that has anumber of rows and columns of data with borders
around every cell. It all looks very neat and organised.

When I print it, the cell contents and the borders go out of sync, both
vertically and horizontally.

Has anyone suggest what is going on when the sheet is printed?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the print preview is neat then this seems to a printer problem.
--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade

"Richard Burton" wrote:

I have a sheet that has anumber of rows and columns of data with borders
around every cell. It all looks very neat and organised.

When I print it, the cell contents and the borders go out of sync, both
vertically and horizontally.

Has anyone suggest what is going on when the sheet is printed?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Suleman,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have any idea what the solution may be?