Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default conditional formatting on sum function not on A1+A3

I am using "CellhasFormula=GET.CELL(48,INDIRECT("rc",FALS E))" to
conditionally format/colour the cells those have formula. Most of the
formulas are like sum(C1:C3) or sum(AX21:AX34) or $C$3 (referening to
other cell in same of other worksheets).

In the cells where user has to enter data; user enter as C2=25+30
(with comments) instead of C2=55.

Now problem I am facing is that C2 is also recognised as formula and
conditional formatting is applied on it.

Can I do somehow that conditional formattiing is applied only on
formulas like =SUM(B3:B6) or count(B3:B6) not =25+30-2 ?

Regards

Anil