Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Underline formatting

Whenever I use the underline function cntl+u in Excel 2007, all the text in
that row will get pushed up in the row. The result is that if I have a list
of items that I am totaling the spacing between the text of the two last rows
gets compressed.

If I convert the same file to Excel 2003 on my office computer and re-do the
underline the problem goes away.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can you recommend a fix, as this is such a
stupid formatting problem and it's driving me nuts.