Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filtered Data

Hi! Everybody

I have data which is Filtered and i want to Paste some data in the Blanks
Rows.

I Select Blanks in the Filtered Column then i Copy my data then Paste in the
Blanks rows But it will not work perfectly. some of the data is missing and
not in there Sequence

Where was i Wrong

Thanks in Advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you paste into a filtered table, it pastes to all adjacent rows, not
adjacent visible rows.

Much easier to just sort the table and paste into the blanks, since they'll
be in order that way.