Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Summing data by month

I have random dates in one column (formatted as: April 13, 2009) and dollar
values in the column next to the dates. How can I sum, for example, all
April dollars or all June dollars? I have another tab that is summarizing
the data by month. So, the data is summarized in this tab with each month
alpha listed ("April", or "June"). Can I sum all "April" data that is
formatted as mm/dd/yyyy?
Thanks,