Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing on legal paper in landscape setting

I have a file that I want to print landscape legal. I have changed all the
settings and margins to fit this format. However when I print preview, it
shows the sheet with letter margins and I cannot move the right margin to
allow for the extra data to be printed. If I change the pages manually on
the spreadsheet to force the data, it prints smaller and still within the
letter size margins. How can I make this work?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may need to reset the % amount, sometimes once you have set the pages it
doesn't automatically set that back to 100%. Also under page break preview
you can drag the page marker where you may be seeing 2 pages and drag that
over to the very end of your sheet to change it to just one. Also make sure
you have legal marked and your margins out as far as you can get them.
--
"If you can''t have the best of everything make the best of everything you
have"...BIAKathy

"grandmax2" wrote:

I have a file that I want to print landscape legal. I have changed all the
settings and margins to fit this format. However when I print preview, it
shows the sheet with letter margins and I cannot move the right margin to
allow for the extra data to be printed. If I change the pages manually on
the spreadsheet to force the data, it prints smaller and still within the
letter size margins. How can I make this work?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've done that and it still prints within letter size paper margins even
though I have changed everything numerous times. Does Windows Vista have
anything to do with this? I finally took the file to a computer with XP and
could print it on legal with the full size.