Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Converting to PDF

In Office 2007 there is an add in that you can download inorder to convert
your file to a PDf without having to download and subscribe to another
program. Is this option available in the lower versions of office (i.e.
2003)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've had pretty good luck with the free Cute PDF writer and just about any
application I've wanted to write in PDF, mostly desktop publishing or Word
docs. If you want digital signatures or fillable forms, you have to pay for
the upgrade.

http://www.cutepdf.com/
--
HTH

JonR

"CEMHamm" wrote:

In Office 2007 there is an add in that you can download inorder to convert
your file to a PDf without having to download and subscribe to another
program. Is this option available in the lower versions of office (i.e.
2003)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

here's another good free one- Open Source

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

"CEMHamm" wrote:

In Office 2007 there is an add in that you can download inorder to convert
your file to a PDf without having to download and subscribe to another
program. Is this option available in the lower versions of office (i.e.
2003)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've used all three of these, and I've found them to be easy to set up and
use, and very reliable.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

CEMHamm wrote:

In Office 2007 there is an add in that you can download inorder to
convert
your file to a PDf without having to download and subscribe to another
program. Is this option available in the lower versions of office (i.e.
2003)?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, but I've seen ads for products that do. And it's usually possible to
copy blocks of text from a PDF and paste it into Excel. But I doubt the
round trip conversion is going to be satisfactory.

- Jon
-------