Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem with "Save As"

All of a sudden I am having a problem with "Save As". When I hit it I select
the place I want to save the document and hit the save box. A box then pops
up that lists the file name and says
"file cannot be found. Check your spelling or try a different path"

When I hit OK another box pops up and says
"Excel cannot save the file to this location. To save the changes and avoid
losing data in your file, click the Microsoft Office Button, point to Save As
and click Excel Workbook, and then specify a location on your computer"

I am with a business on a network so I tried different areas to save and it
will not work. I can save the document to my desktop though. I am having
this problem in excel and word but I am the only one in the company with this
problem. We are on Office Professional 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I think you need a chat with your network administrator, this sounds like a
priveleges issue.

Mike