Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel data randomly vanishes

I am working with a spreadsheet, in Excel 2007, and somewhat randomly cell
data disappears. When I scroll down and back to that range it reappears. I
don't think the data is going anywhere...I think it could be some rendering
problem...but I wanted to know if anyone was familar with this experience.
--
Thanks and have a great day!

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

there is a known refresh problem. You have found one of the solutions,
scroll out of the visible area and back in. Or click on another program and
then back into Excel.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Mike" wrote in message
I am working with a spreadsheet, in Excel 2007, and somewhat randomly cell
data disappears. When I scroll down and back to that range it reappears.
don't think the data is going anywhere...I think it could be some
rendering
problem...but I wanted to know if anyone was familar with this experience.
--
Thanks and have a great day!

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Shane,

Thanks for the reply. Is there any fix for this?
--
Thanks and have a great day!

Mike