Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Distributing hyperlinked documents

I need to distribute an Excel document and a Word document that are
hyperlinked. The Excel doc links to bookmarks in the Word doc. Can I address
the hyperlinks so that if a recipient places both documents in any folder
they function properly? Will appreciate any help you can give.
--
FredN

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks for the reply Bob I.
I tried it but had no luck. I'm using XP. Wouldn't open the file. In case
it's bad syntax here's the line: =HYPERLINK("..\081230 TEMP testing
outline.doc","test2")
--
FredN

FredN wrote:

I need to distribute an Excel document and a Word document that are
hyperlinked. The Excel doc links to bookmarks in the Word doc. Can I address
the hyperlinks so that if a recipient places both documents in any folder
they function properly? Will appreciate any help you can give.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome. See my other reply also.