Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Checkbox macros

Hello,

I am new at creating macros, and am wondering if anyone can help me with a
detail explanation as I can't seem to figure this out. I have created some
checkboxes, and need to create a macro where if the checkbox is clicked then
cell 'A1' (for example) would provide a value of '1'. if not clicked, then
it would be '0'.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can basically do it without macros.

Grab a checkbox from the forms toolbar, and set the link cell property to
A1. This will return TRUE or FALSE depending upon the checked state, and you
can transform this to 1, 0 with =--A1.

--
HTH

Bob