Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PD PD is offline

Default cells disappear intermittently

Has anyone seen a problem with Excel where roughly one third of a worksheet's
cells disapear when more than one spreasheet is open? The only way to bring
the cells back is to toggle over to the other worksheet or to page down so
that non corrupted cells are within view.

It would seem there is a conflict that is causing the problem. My laptop is
a fairly new Del Latitude D630 running at 2.19Ghz and with 2GB of RAM.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 1, 1:05*pm, PD wrote:
Has anyone seen a problem with Excel where roughly one third of a worksheet's
cells disapear when more than one spreasheet is open? *The only way to bring
the cells back is to toggle over to the other worksheet or to page down so
that non corrupted cells are within view.

It would seem there is a conflict that is causing the problem. *My laptop is
a fairly new Del Latitude D630 running at 2.19Ghz and with 2GB of RAM.

thanks

Yes this happens to me all the time, since day 1 i got office 2007. It
is really annoying, the only way to see the data is to highlight it
and it will re-appear.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This has started happening to me as well. It happens in Excel 03 and 07.
Sometimes cells will get all jumbled up and overlap, and sometimes entire
sections of the spreadsheet will just dissappear. It is EXTREMELY annoying.

I've been looking all over trying to find out what's causing it and how to
make it stop, but I haven't been able to find anything.

"PD" wrote:

Excel 2003 with SP3