Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel file as two SEPARATE windows - Data and Chart?

How can I have an Excel 2007 file with 2 sheets, Data and Chart, so that each
sheet opens in a separate window? It USED to work like that, with the older
version I had. I want to be able to switch between the windows with alt-tab.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Slightly different shortcut keys but...

1. Choose View, New Window
2. Choose View, Arrange All
3. In one window activeate the Chart tab in the other the Worksheet tab

To switch between these windows you can use Alt+Tab, but you can also use
Ctrl+Tab, Ctrl+F6, or to move backwards Shift+Ctrl+Tab or Shift+Ctrl+F6

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire