Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Spreadsheet appearing twice do not know why

I have an Excel spreadsheet that has Coulmns A-P. I have been using the same
spreadsheet for seven years. Today when I opened it on the right hand side
of the screen is a grayish colored bar between the coulmns and to the right
of it is the same exact spreadsheet with the identical number of coulmns and
data is all the same. How do I get rid of this duplicate spreadsheet and why
did it show up?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
~L ~L is offline

Sounds like a split has been added to your spreadsheet.

Double click the bar separating one copy of the sheet from the other to
remove the split.