Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Todays Date

I need help with a formula. In Column B I will have a date. In column E I
will have a total of C and D. Right now, in E I am using =SUM(C3+D3). If I do
not have a Date entry in B I do not want E to show. I tried
=IF(B3<=TODAY(),C3+D3,"") But that does not work for me. Any suggestions?
I am using Excel 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(B3="","",C3+D3)
--