Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default inputting data into excel to create csv file

I am wondering how I can input data into Microsoft Excel so that it can be
read as a CSV file format. I am a teacher, and I am trying to create a test
bank for an online class while I will be traveling. I am hoping to complete
this task prior to January 5, 2009. If you could possibly steer me in the
right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Paul Johnson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Using File | Save As... , you can specify the type of file you want to
save using the Save as Type panel and scrolling through the list to
select CSV.

Hope this helps.

Pete