Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If blank do nothing

I need to create an If statement so that it reads ... if cell A2 is blank ,
then do nothing, (if not) print the info of cell A3) I don't know how to
reference a cell as blank (or containing no data) nor do I know how to tell
it to do nothing. I'm willing to accept If (cell A2 is blank, " ", A3) but I
will be mail merging from this data and an extra space may look strange, so
I'd rather not have it add an extra space, thank you.