Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop Down Menu help

I am putting together a spreadsheet for a Bowl Pick'Em league. I am trying
to have a column for confidence points that has a drop down list in each cell
with the option to pick from 1-34. I have figured out how to have a list
that allows you to pick from 1-34, but what I really need to figure out is
how to make it to where I can only select each number one time. For
instance, if I choose 7 in the first cell, when I go to the cell below it I
want to have the option to pick all numbers 1-34 EXCEPT 7. Is there a way to
do this?

As of now I have it set to DataValidate choose "list" then have the range
of cells showing a column that has the numbers 1-34.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Believe Debra Dalgleish covers what you seek he
Excel -- Data Validation -- Hide Previously Used Items in Dropdown
--
Max
Singapore