Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Text Boxes and Check Marks

I have 187 rows of text boxes and check marks that I need to delete. It is
only allowing me to delete them in Design Mode one at a time. Is there anyway
I can delete them all at once?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

F5....Special.....select Objects...then enter. all of your drawing objects
should be hightlighted (if there are any other kinds of drawing objects,
those will be selected as well). Then hit delete.

Alternate:
From the drawing toolbar, use the SELECT OBJECTS arrow. You should be able
to draw a box around all of the objects and then delete them.

"LinZ" wrote:

I have 187 rows of text boxes and check marks that I need to delete. It is
only allowing me to delete them in Design Mode one at a time. Is there anyway
I can delete them all at once?

Check marks Alan9339 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 June 4th 07 03:20 PM
check marks Mary New Users to Excel 4 August 12th 06 10:06 PM
Enable check box in protected sheet + group check boxes Dexxterr Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 August 2nd 06 12:00 PM
Strange behavior w/ Text, Button, & Check Boxes kswinth Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 26th 05 04:49 PM
Formating, paragraph marks, boxes etc, how do I get rid of them? Josh Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 27th 04 08:33 PM