Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HOW CAN I SPELL CHECK HEADERS & FOOT NOTES

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SPELL CHECK MY HEADERS AND FOOT NOTE. IS THERE AN
EASY WAY.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy and Paste in the Proofed text. Also toggle off Caps Lock. All caps
in a text messaging medium is considered shouting.

MARK CL wrote:

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SPELL CHECK MY HEADERS AND FOOT NOTE. IS THERE AN
EASY WAY.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes. A very tiny trick. Instead of:
Tools Spelling...

Right-click the tiny Excel icon just to the left of File on the menu bar and
select:
Spelling

This will spellcheck BOTH the cells and the headers/footers
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200821

"MARK CL" wrote:

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SPELL CHECK MY HEADERS AND FOOT NOTE. IS THERE AN
EASY WAY.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools|Spelling check the header and footer and worksheet for me in xl2003.

MARK CL wrote:

I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SPELL CHECK MY HEADERS AND FOOT NOTE. IS THERE AN
EASY WAY.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Seems to work for 2007 also, just doesn't show that the "miss spelled"
word is in the header/footer.