Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Installed Vista, now I can't find how to send workbook via email

Help please. Before installing Vista it was easy to send a file via email,
now I can't find the command on the menus.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I wouldn't expect there to be any significant difference merely by changing
to Vista. Which operating system were you using previously?
Which version of Excel were you using before installing Vista, and which
version of Excel are you using now?
Which e-mail client were you using previously, and which are you using now?
If you are using Excel 2003, you might try File/ Send To/ Mail Recipient (as
Attachment).

If your question isn't actually about changing to Vista, but about changing
from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007, then you may find the following links useful:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm
http://www.computerworld.com/action/...leId=9028 218
--
David Biddulph

"Jacke" wrote in message
Help please. Before installing Vista it was easy to send a file via
email,
now I can't find the command on the menus.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jacke

You can find the attachment option here

Office Button Send

But if you are looking for the body option the you must add it to the QAT
See this page how
http://www.rondebruin.nl/notinribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jacke" wrote in message ...
Help please. Before installing Vista it was easy to send a file via email,
now I can't find the command on the menus.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Installed Vista, now I can't find how to send workbook via ema

It's ok. By going to Office Online Live Chat, Mike helped me add the button
by customizing the 'ribbon' with the command. Although the first time I
asked for help, Carina just directed me to post my question here. So for you
others that may have this same challenge with Office 2007, go to Office
Button Excel Options Customize Choose options from "All Commands" and
then scroll down to where it shows send to mail recipient and add it to the
column on the left, this will put a shortcut onto the ribbon that will turn
your file into an email instantly. Thanks again Mike for your great help.
Jacke