Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Installed Vista, now I can't find how to send workbook via email

I wouldn't expect there to be any significant difference merely by changing
to Vista. Which operating system were you using previously?
Which version of Excel were you using before installing Vista, and which
version of Excel are you using now?
Which e-mail client were you using previously, and which are you using now?
If you are using Excel 2003, you might try File/ Send To/ Mail Recipient (as
Attachment).

If your question isn't actually about changing to Vista, but about changing
from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007, then you may find the following links useful:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm
http://www.computerworld.com/action/...leId=9028 218
--
David Biddulph

"Jacke" wrote in message
Help please. Before installing Vista it was easy to send a file via
email,
now I can't find the command on the menus.