Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default sheets in alphabetical order

I want to put my sheets in alphabetical order, except I want to put one sheet
first and one last that would not be in alphabetical order. How do I do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First sort them all:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.aspx

and then manually drag the desired first sheet to the left and the desired
last sheet to the left.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200820

"tkincaid" wrote:

I want to put my sheets in alphabetical order, except I want to put one sheet
first and one last that would not be in alphabetical order. How do I do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The code on that page has an option for starting the sort at the
second (or any subsequent) sheet, but for a one-time sort, it is
probably easier to sort them all.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP