Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hey! T. Valko

someone misses you badly...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...8-5971526f3f2d

Seems ausiegirlone needs to feel you near. :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If one is allowed to smile at comments like these then I have a very big
smile thanks for that (LOL)

"JLatham" wrote:

someone misses you badly...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...8-5971526f3f2d

Seems ausiegirlone needs to feel you near. :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ooops!

My sincere apologies. I forgot all about this.

I'm on it as soon as I hit the "send" button.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"JLatham" wrote:

someone misses you badly...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...8-5971526f3f2d

Seems ausiegirlone needs to feel you near. :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

JLatham
Can I ask you a question while youre here?
I have a command button that when clicked it goes to another sheet
And it works beautifully thanks to other members, I named this button
Sunday. now I wish this same buttons name to change automatically when I
change a date on a different worksheet. Is this possible?
Aussiegirlone

"JLatham" wrote:

someone misses you badly...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...8-5971526f3f2d

Seems ausiegirlone needs to feel you near. :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

2-timing on T.Valko now are we? :)

What do you mean by "named" - do you mean you actually named it that or that
Sunday is what appears on the button. Also, where did you get the button
from: the Forms menu tools or the Controls Toolbox menu?

"JLatham" wrote:

someone misses you badly...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...8-5971526f3f2d

Seems ausiegirlone needs to feel you near. :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use a worksheet event under the worksheet that contains the cell.

Rightclick on the worksheet tab with the changing cell. Select view code.
Paste this into the newly opened code window:

Option Explicit
Dim myCell As Range
Set myCell = Me.Range("A1")

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then
Exit Sub 'one cell at a time
End If

If Intersect(Target, myCell) Is Nothing Then
Exit Sub
End If

Worksheets("sheet1").CommandButton1.Caption _
= Format(myCell.Value, "mmmm dd, yyyy")

End Sub

You'll have to change the cell to look at (I used A1). As well as the other
worksheet's name, the commandbutton's name and use the caption you want.

"JLatham" wrote:

someone misses you badly...
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...8-5971526f3f2d

Seems ausiegirlone needs to feel you near. :)

--

Dave Peterson