Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Histogram function suddenly stopped working

For some strange reason my histogram function suddenly stopped working. I
have tried fixing the Excel program by reinstalling Microsoft office and yet
it still does not seem to work. I have no clue why and i have no clue what to
do... any suggestions would be very helpful!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Allisonnl09 -

Please provide more details about "stopped working" and "does not seem to
work." What are you doing (mouse clicks and key strokes), and what is
happening or not happening? Also, for detailed assistance, what is the
version of Excel?

- Mike Middleton
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com
Software and Books for Decision Analytics

"Allisonnl09" wrote in message
For some strange reason my histogram function suddenly stopped working. I
have tried fixing the Excel program by reinstalling Microsoft office and
yet
it still does not seem to work. I have no clue why and i have no clue what
do... any suggestions would be very helpful!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if you re-installed office it is gone
and can not be retrived unless you
re-write the function