Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default prevent the over-write

I have a public workbook that is updated by other users. One of the
worksheets is being deleted. I have protected the worksheet but that didnt
solve the problem. I believe someone is coping the workbook to a local drive
or some other location, deleting the worksheet and then overwriting the
original workbook. I can prevent the file from being deleted with special
permissions but I cant prevent the over-write. Is there a way to protect
the structure of the workbook and keep it public?