Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Worksheet to Worksheet Information

I would like to be able to transfer the value from the LAST used cell in a
column in one worksheet into a cell on a different worksheet..is this
possible?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Something like this ..
In Sheet2,
In say, B2: =LOOKUP(2,1/(Sheet1!A1:A65535<""),Sheet1!A1:A65535)
will return Sheet1's last data cell in colA
--
Max
Singapore
"Bundy" wrote:
I should have added that the column I want the last cell from is regularly
added to...so I want the LAST cell added each time to show in a cell on the
other worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, explaining it is harder:-
last used cell in a column in one worksheet = worksheet called BOND cell B4

Different worksheet, in the cell you want the result
=sum('BOND!B4) press enter

This works for any cell not just the last used cell.