-   -   Worksheet to Worksheet Information (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/213548-worksheet-worksheet-information.html)

Bundy

Worksheet to Worksheet Information

I would like to be able to transfer the value from the LAST used cell in a
column in one worksheet into a cell on a different worksheet..is this
possible?
Thanks

Bundy

Worksheet to Worksheet Information

I should have added that the column I want the last cell from is regularly
added to...so I want the LAST cell added each time to show in a cell on the
other worksheet.

"Bundy" wrote:

I would like to be able to transfer the value from the LAST used cell in a
column in one worksheet into a cell on a different worksheet..is this
possible?
Thanks

Max

Worksheet to Worksheet Information

Something like this ..
In Sheet2,
In say, B2: =LOOKUP(2,1/(Sheet1!A1:A65535<""),Sheet1!A1:A65535)
will return Sheet1's last data cell in colA
--
Max
Singapore
"Bundy" wrote:
I should have added that the column I want the last cell from is regularly
added to...so I want the LAST cell added each time to show in a cell on the
other worksheet.

legiN

Worksheet to Worksheet Information

Yes, explaining it is harder:-
last used cell in a column in one worksheet = worksheet called BOND cell B4

Different worksheet, in the cell you want the result
=sum('BOND!B4) press enter

This works for any cell not just the last used cell.