Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Frequency Formula

In Column B I have listed various product codes, these codes are a mixture of
both alpha and numerical characters, some are duplicated several times in the
column.

Each product code has an associated payment total in £ sterling in Column I.

I would like to place a formula in Column K which will show the associated
payment 'total' for each product code.

There is not a column containing unique values within the spreadsheet.