Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table: Summing Average Values

I am doing a pivot table where the values are displayed as averages. The
subtotal line is then taking the average of all of the rows. I would like for
the subtotal to be the sum of all of the rows but cannot figure out how to do
it.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unfortunately, you can't change the subtotal so it sums all the
averages. You could do the calculation in a column outside the pivot table.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc