Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I use Excel Solver (for an Iteration in a row) for several no.of times?

X Y Z
1 5 3 5
2 ? 4 3
3 ? 6 2

Using solver in excel 2007, i did an iteration for row1 alone, where
the target cell is Z1 (containing formula) and by changing cell X1
(Value assumed) subjected to constraint X1=Z1...After solving, i got
certain value (here it is "5").

The problem is
Every time, am using solver option "n" no. of times for each row.
Since it consumes lot of time, How can i use the solver to repeat (or
automate) the above calculation for several number of rows??

Any Help is greatly appreciated.