Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Error : No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook

This is not chart.

I get this error message when try to refresh PivotTable report in my excel
file.
I see lot of online posting the error message related to chart but I don't
have any chart.

Thank you - Ashok
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I get this error in an my application after a macro has been run lots of
times and the PC isn't rebooted. I believe it is from a memory leak in the
application(s) that is being run on the PC. If I make sure I reboot the PC
at least once a day, the problem doesn't occur.

I have VB6 application running on the PC with some other Vendor supplied
software. At the end of my VB6 application, a report is generated in excel
and the excel application fails displaying the error message you are getting.

"Ashok" wrote:

This is not chart.

I get this error message when try to refresh PivotTable report in my excel
file.
I see lot of online posting the error message related to chart but I don't
have any chart.

Thank you - Ashok

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Does the problem always occur or just occasionally? Try rebooting the PC and
see if it happens. Also modify your SQL and add a MAXRECORDS criteria to
reduce the amout of data your are getting. Set MAXRECORDS to 100 and see if
you still have the problem. I think you are having a memory problem with
your PC and this should be able to prove my theory.