ashekumar

Default How do I unhide The first column or row

After hiding the first column or row in Excel, how do I unhide it
JE McGimpsey

One way:

Enter

A1

in the Name Box on the left side of the formula bar and type Enter.

Choose Format/Row/Unhide or Format/Column/Unhide

In article ,

After hiding the first column or row in Excel, how do I unhide it

Duke Carey

Another way -

click in the column B label and drag into the empty box above the row
numbers, then right-click and choose unhide

same process to unhide the first row, but drag from the row 2 label and drag
up