Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LOU LOU is offline

Default exel and times

I am trying to copy a group of cells formated for time. When one of the
cells have no value, the cell shows a "12:00 AM" in the copy to cell rather
than a blank cell as I need. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How are you copying? Copy and paste, a formula, fill handle, something else?
When you say a cell has no value, do you mean it's blank, it's null, or it
has zero in it?

Once we know exactly what you are doing, we can help determine the problem.

Regards,
Fred.

"Lou" wrote in message
I am trying to copy a group of cells formated for time. When one of the
cells have no value, the cell shows a "12:00 AM" in the copy to cell
rather
than a blank cell as I need. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

It doesn't do that for me, more detail may help.

Mike