Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to change numbered columns to letters?

My Excel spread sheets used to have letters across the top adn numbers down
the left side. Now there are numbers both across the top and down the left
side. How can I get back to the lettered columns?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools Options General clear the R1C1 reference checkbox.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200818
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With XL2003 or earlier, click on Tools | Options | General tab,
unclick R1C1 reference style, then click OK.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Dec 6, 12:17*am, anwillia
wrote:
My Excel spread sheets used to have letters across the top adn numbers down
the left side. *Now there are numbers both across the top and down the left
side. *How can I get back to the lettered columns?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Perfect -- thanks for such a quick and concise reply.