Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Email Question

I am using Excel 2007. I have a list of names in column A and email
addresses in column B. I want to create a macro or something that will allow
me to click on a hyperlink (or button) and it puts all the email addresses
into on email so i can do a mass email. I will be adding names to the list
so I want it to update it everytime you click on it.

ALso can you click on it and it asks what names you want the email to go to?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

have a look at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
There should be something to help you
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"John" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007. I have a list of names in column A and email
addresses in column B. I want to create a macro or something that will allow
me to click on a hyperlink (or button) and it puts all the email addresses
into on email so i can do a mass email. I will be adding names to the list
so I want it to update it everytime you click on it.

ALso can you click on it and it asks what names you want the email to go to?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is information on my site to do this
Click also on the Tip link on each page to get more help

See this section on my mail page
Outlook object model (body)

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"John" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007. I have a list of names in column A and email
addresses in column B. I want to create a macro or something that will allow
me to click on a hyperlink (or button) and it puts all the email addresses
into on email so i can do a mass email. I will be adding names to the list
so I want it to update it everytime you click on it.

ALso can you click on it and it asks what names you want the email to go to?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

I thought this one would do what you want
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm