Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John John is offline

Default Email Question

Unfortunately, I actually dont want to send the workbook or a worksheet. I
just want to create an email with the names from the cells.

"John" wrote:

have a look at
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
There should be something to help you
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"John" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007. I have a list of names in column A and email
addresses in column B. I want to create a macro or something that will allow
me to click on a hyperlink (or button) and it puts all the email addresses
into on email so i can do a mass email. I will be adding names to the list
so I want it to update it everytime you click on it.

ALso can you click on it and it asks what names you want the email to go to?