Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default advance number by 1 when compared

Need Formula concerning birthday.
I would like to advance a persons age by one (1) if the current day is equal
to or greater than the birthday date. I'm trying to advance a person's age
by one (1) when comparing someone's birthday to the current date. I only
want this done one time for the entire year.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Try this

=DATEDIF(A1,TODAY(),"y")

Where A1 is the DOB.

You won't find Datedif in Excel help because it isn't documented. Look here
for help on the subject

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

Mike