Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MP MP is offline

Default insert rows based on criteria

How do I code a Macro to insert new rows by criteria?

Im using an excel spreadsheet to keep track of Account names, Id numbers,
date received, date entered, date completed. Now I need to go back and
include rows for Saturdays and Sundays in between each week thru the entire
report. See attached sample #1 and sample 2# (desired output).

The inserted rows only need to be inserted once each week. If they're
duplicate accounts received the same date, the inserted (Sat/Sun) rows can be
attached to the bottom of the week. Thanks
[IMG]file://C:\Documents and Settings\Mperciac\My Documents\jeanie.PNG[/IMG]