Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For thecertification of Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin - ITIL, IBM, HP, Citrix, etc.)

Best Prometric and Pearson VUE Test center in Bangalore ( For the
certification of Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, Exin - ITIL, IBM, HP, Citrix,
etc.)

Hi,

Greetings from Everonn!!!

Are you looking for the best Prometric and VUE exam center for your
certification like Microsoft, Sun, CISCO, IBM, and HP, where you can
take test whenever you want...?

Then you are at the right place;

Just come and take test whenever you are free.....

We understand your difficulty while registering for your tests; you
may not get the slots according to your convenience.

So we have a solution for you:

The best place to take Prometric (like Microsoft, Sun Microsystems,
HP, IBM, Cisco, Citrix, ITIL,and many more) test is our center
because,

1. Any Time Exam facility: Take your test from Monday to Sunday,
Morning 08:00am till Evening 08:00pm*.

2. Anytime up to 50 candidates can take up the test without any
disturbance at the same time,

3. A calm and cool place to take the test, that's what you smart guys
require, while you are taking your test, Are we right?

4. Special attention for group of members,

Do call us to know the current offers, Slots availability, rates and
available offers

Grab the current available offers*

Get upto 25% this on Microsoft, ITIL, SUN, CISCO and many other exams.
All 7 days from 8am to 8pm*. Cont: 9902589189.
Frwd this mail 2 all ur frndz 2 avail the offer.

Contact us or Mail us for more info:

No.1/2 ,1st Floor, 3rd Main Road, Next to Nataraj Theatre,
Sheshadripuram, Bangalore-560020

Sree Lakshmi Complex,1st Floor,178/5, 24th B Cross , 8th F Main Road,
3rd Bloak, Jayanagar,Bangalore-560011

Mayank Gandhi - ,

Jithin – 9945666676 : Vinay – 9844383557 : Ganesh – 9844684224