Michael

Default Thank you Chip Pearson

I used your Fix Duplicate Rows macro on a troubling database and it work a
charm, saving me hours. I just wanted to thank you for making it available
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin
Chip Pearson

I'm glad you found it useful.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Michael" wrote in message
I used your Fix Duplicate Rows macro on a troubling database and
it work a
charm, saving me hours. I just wanted to thank you for making
it available
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

Peter

Hi All,
I'd like to second this post in a big way, but I'd also like to include all
those who help out here and save us all from sleepless nights..

Ron Debruin
Tom Ogilvy
Markus Scheible
Ken Wright
Debra Dalgleish
And the many other MVP's and general users.

With greatest thanks to you all..

Peter