Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nan Nan is offline

Default Printing file names on docs

When printing, how do I include the file name on the bottom of a Word or
Excel document?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Nan,

Have you tried putting it in the footer, Page setup,Header/Footer,Custom
Footer, Insert File Name.
--
Regards
Warren

If this helps please click the Yes button.

"nan" wrote:

When printing, how do I include the file name on the bottom of a Word or
Excel document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When printing, how do I include the file name on the bottom of a Word or
Excel document?

Word:
View Header and footer Insert auto text File name

Excel:
File Page setup Header/Footer Custom Footer
and click on the icon that looks like an Excel icon.

(I have Office 2003.)