Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link to one worksheet to another worksheet in same workbook

I have six worksheets in a single workbook. My fisrt worksheet contains
country Name and my second worksheet contains a link file listing all Detail
of that country. I want to hide another five excel worksheet and give link to
primary worksheet of country name without hyperlink,

so, how can it possible?

worksheet 1
COUNTRY
ALGERIA

UGANDA

TANZANIA

KENYA

LIBYA

worksheet 2
COUNTRY: ALGERIA RECEIVE DATE & TIME RECEIVE DATE & TIME RECEIVE DATE &
TIME RECEIVE DATE & TIME RECEIVE DATE & TIME RECEIVE DATE & TIME
VISIT OCT
NO OF VISIT: 117
DATA SHOULD BE ARRIVAL 5/11/2008 5/11/2008
DATA ARRIVAL 5/11/2008 5/11/2008
DELIVERY END 18/11/08
END OF FIELD 20/11/08
IMDB 1 LOAD OF PRODUCT.TXT
5/11/2008
2 PRINT OF LOADING REPORTS/DIFFERENCES/€¦
3 IMDB UPDATE-NEW PRODUCTS, CHARACTERISTICS
4 DIFFERENCE CHECK&CORRECT

7 EXPORT IMDB INTO RDM

RDM APPLY FROM PDM PREVIOUS PERIOD 6/11/2008
1 DEFINE A NEW PERIOD
6/11/2008
2 LOAD OF IMDB
6/11/2008
SCF RECIVED 3/11/2008
3 LOAD OF SCF
6/11/2008
4 LOAD OF RAQV (Refresh) 6/11/2008
6/11/2008
6 PRICE FIXING (ONLY RUN)
6/11/2008
9 CHECK AND CORRECT PRICES 6/11/2008

Using the above example, when the user click on contry name €śAlgeria€ť and
respective country on the first worksheet,
I need a function in the next cell to possibly show the user all the entities
from worksheet 2,3,4,5,6 respectively that match that shows details of that
country.

Rupesh Ayare