Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default data ribbon is greyed out

I would like to use features of the data ribbon for my spreadsheet. However,
the entire ribbon is greyed out. I must have done something. I only have this
problem with this workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

check to make sure you are not in Group mode - look at the Excel title bar
and see if you see [Group]. If you do then you have more than one sheet
selected and virtually nothing on the Data ribbon can be used against
multiple sheets. Right click the sheet tab and choose Ungroup sheets.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire