Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page breaks

Hi Everyone
Is it possible to have the "Page Breaks" active all the time.
If its by VBA, I would like it too be flexible for one workbook and all
workbook if possible.
Thanking you in advance.
Regards
John
There is no failure except in no longer trying.
Elbert Hubbard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Again
Just rephrasing my question.
Is it possible to show the page break on a worksheet without having to go
everytime to ToolsOptions Page Breaks
"John" wrote in message
Hi Everyone
Is it possible to have the "Page Breaks" active all the time.
If its by VBA, I would like it too be flexible for one workbook and all
workbook if possible.
Thanking you in advance.
Regards
John
There is no failure except in no longer trying.
Elbert Hubbard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Bob
I guess its not possible by Registry or something ??, but you're right I
could add a line to a macro like below.
Sub Page break
ActiveSheet.DisplayAutomaticPageBreaks = True
End Sub
Best regards
John

"Bob I" wrote in message