Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to eliminate blank rows between information

I need to delete many blank rows between information but i do not want to go
one by one how can I delete it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Try this quick sequence on a copy of your sheet ..

Assume col A is the key col which defines the blank rows
(ie where col A is blank, then the entire row is considered as blank)

Select col A (select the col header)
Press F5SpecialCheck "Blanks"OK
Right-clickDeleteCheck "Entire Row"OK
--
Max
Singapore
"juliomex" wrote:
I need to delete many blank rows between information but i do not want to go
one by one how can I delete it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you can select the range and sort it by a key column.

The blanks will be grouped together (maybe at the top), but they'll be easy to
delete.

Another way is to pick out a column that always has something in it if the row
is used.
Then apply data|filter|autofilter and show the blank cells.
Then delete the visible rows
And remove the autofilter.

juliomex wrote:

I need to delete many blank rows between information but i do not want to go
one by one how can I delete it.

--

Dave Peterson